Lee County Budget Services
Essential services include:
- Assisting County Managers and departments in the preparation and administration of the annual operating and five-year capital improvement projects budgets.
- Conducting ongoing and special budgetary and operational reviews.
- Recommending improvements to reduce operating costs, enhance revenues and improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Overseeing the development and compliance of grant funding.
- Administering debt finance transactions and programs.
To read additional documents about current and past Requests for Proposals (RFP), click on the bold hyperlink to the left.
For additional information, contact Budget Services at (239) 533-2301.
2115 Second St., Fort Myers, FL 33901-0398
View the Revenue Manual
Lee County Revenue Manual 2011-2012
View the Debt Manual
Lee County Debt Manual 2012-2013