LCU Payment Options
- Automatic Withdrawal (Checking or Savings Account):
Automatic withdrawal allows you to pay your bill automatically each month from your checking or savings account. Postage charges, check writing errors, lost checks and late charges can all be eliminated with this fast and easy service. Click here to find out more or stop by or call our Customer Service Center for more information.
By Mail (Debit, Credit, Check or Money Order - NO CASH Payment Please):
- On-line (Debit, Credit or Checking Account):
- You can view the past two statements and make payments through your on-line LCU account. Through your web account, you can also request paperless billing.
- Click here to set up your online account and/or make a payment.
- By Phone (Debit, Credit or Checking Account):
You can make a payment by phone using a debit card, a credit card or checking account.
Just call 239-690-4128 or toll free at 1-866-516-8824.
You can pay your bill by mailing your check or money order with the payment stub to: Lee County Utilities, P.O. Box 30738, Tampa, Florida 33630-3738.
If paying by debit or credit card, enter your debit or credit card information on the back of your payment stub and forward payment to 7391 College Parkway Fort Myers, Fl 33907.
- In Person (Debit, Credit, Check, Cash or Money Order):
- You can pay your bill in person at our Customer Service Center located at 7391 College Parkway, Ft. Myers, Florida 33907. Convenient drive thru window service available. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Payment Drop Boxes (Debit, Credit, Check or Money Order - NO CASH Payments Please):
- You may drop off your payment at one of our convenient drop boxes located throughout Lee County. Note: With the drop boxes, receipts are not available. No other locations are authorized to accept LCU Payments. Our payment drop boxes are located at the following locations:
Waterway Estates Water Treatment Plant
4271 St. Clair Avenue
off Orange Grove Boulevard in Waterway Estates
Community Development - Public Works Building - Downtown Ft. Myers
1500 Monroe Street, in parking lot near drive-thru window
Customer Service Center
7391 College Parkway - West of US 41
3410 Palm Beach Boulevard, near curved entrance
Lee County Health Department
83 Pondella Road, front island
Karl Drews Community Center
18412 Lee Road, south side of building
South County Regional Library
21100 Three Oaks Parkway, Estero