Lee County Budget Services
Essential services include:
- Assisting County Managers and departments in the preparation and administration of the annual operating and five-year capital improvement projects budgets.
- Conducting ongoing and special budgetary and operational reviews.
- Recommending improvements to reduce operating costs, enhance revenues and improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Overseeing the development and compliance of grant funding.
- Administering debt finance transactions and programs.
To view the most recent Revenue Manual and Debt Manual, click on the links under "Resources" to the left.
To read additional documents about current and past Requests for Proposals (RFP), click on the link to the left.
For more information, contact Budget Services at email@example.com or (239) 533-2221.
2115 Second St., Fort Myers, FL 33901-0398
Lee County, Florida has retained the firm of Dunlap & Associates, Inc. as its municipal advisor. Lee County is represented by and will rely on Dunlap & Associates, Inc. to provide advice on proposals from financial services firms concerning the issuance of municipal securities and municipal financial products, including investments of bond proceeds and escrow investments. Dunlap & Associates, Inc. contact information is as follows:
Dunlap & Associates, Inc.
1146 Keyes Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32789