Main Content


Easement, Right-Of-Way and Subdivision Plat Vacations


Development Services reviews and processes applications for Petitions to Vacate roadway, utility and drainage easements and rights-of-way.

A Petition to Vacate requires an advertised public hearing before the Board of County Commissioners prior to approval.  The application and review processes are provided in Lee County Administrative Codes 13-1 and 13-8.


Helpful Links:

Adobe Reader RequiredAdministrative Code 13-1

Adobe Reader RequiredAdministrative Code 13-8

Adobe Reader RequiredApplication for Petition to Vacate