DOT Toll Facilities Division
The Toll Facilities Division provides the safe and efficient operations of the Cape Coral toll facility and parallel span bridges, Midpoint Memorial toll facility and bridge, and the Sanibel Causeway toll facility and drawbridge.
Cape Coral Bridge
10100 College Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33919
Phone: (239) 533-8655 FAX: (239) 489-1802
1930 SE 23rd Terrace, Cape Coral, FL 33990
Phone: (239) 533-8655 FAX: (239) 573-1723
18700 McGregor Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33908
Phone: (239) 533-8655 FAX: (239) 466-1405
LeeWay Electronic Tolls Collection
LeeWay Service Center
1366 Colonial Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33907Phone
(239) 533-9297 Fax
Collect tolls mandated by Transportation Facilities Revenue Bonds, County Resolutions and Ordinances at the Cape Coral Bridge, Midpoint Memorial Bridge, and the Sanibel Causeway.
Operations and Maintenance:
1. Perform routine ground maintenance of the Cape Coral Toll Facility and the Midpoint Memorial Toll Facility consisting of approximately 17 acres of turf, mulch and retention areas, 47,000 plants and shrubs, 500 assorted trees, all requiring an extensive irrigation system.
2. Perform routine ground maintenance of the Sanibel Causeway, a three-mile series of two-lane bridges and islands.
3. Provide routine maintenance and repair of bridges including the Cape Coral Overpass and Sanibel Draw Bridge.
4. Perform routine maintenance and repair of toll equipment at all three toll facilities.
Electronic Toll Collection:
1. Monitor performance of Leeway Service Center to ensure maintenance of almost 60,000 customer AVI (Automatic Vehicle Identification) Discount programs and transponders.
2. Manage Toll Collection System software performance and upgrades.
3. Perform routine AVI Toll Violation Enforcement